Type Here to Get Search Results !

PSL 7: Shahnawaz Dahani vows to win trophy again for Multan Sultans

 
PSL 7: Shahnawaz Dahani vows to win trophy again for Multan Sultans

I'm as yet unchanged Dahani, taking everything into account, the player says.
Pacer says that he would astound players with his new methodology in PSL 7.
Dahani terms meeting India's previous chief MS Dhoni "an extremely extraordinary second."

KARACHI: Shahnawaz Dahani was a lesser-referred to name precisely a year prior as he was battling to dazzle selectors with his exhibitions in the homegrown group and still couldn't seem to show up on the country's greatest cricketing stage - the Pakistan Super League (PSL).

Then, at that point, came the fantasy second as Dahani, wearing the Multan's shirt, went to dazzle everybody with his presentation and unrivaled energy on-field during the PSL 6 season. Before long a short time later, he was picked by the selectors for Pakistan's crew.

From that point forward, a great deal has changed for Dahani. In any case, the person himself is unaltered. The kid from Larkana is as yet unchanged - grinning, modest, lively, and happy.

In a selective meeting with Geo News, in front of PSL 7, Dahani talked with regards to his cricket venture last year, his arrangements, and a few fascinating accounts of new companions he made.

I am still the same Dahani

Dahani said that a ton of things have changed for him somewhat recently as now, he is a significantly better bowler and has gleaned tons of useful knowledge in the wake of coming to Pakistan's changing area. In any case, one thing that hasn't changed for him is his humbleness.

"I'm as yet unchanged Dahani, all things considered and I will forever continue as before, equivalent to how I was the point at which I came from the town, this is normal for myself and this will forever remain with me," he added.

"I'm grateful to every one of the fans and individuals of Pakistan who've sent me their unqualified love and backing since I showed up on standard cricket," Dhani was cited as saying.

He clarified how he actually invests energy with his beloved companions and the experience makes him nostalgic.

"The recollections of playing shoeless in town, hopping in the pool to track down the ball, and gathering guava from ranches, these are the recollections that will forever stay with me," he said. "At whatever point I return to the town, I invest energy with my companions to review the recollections."

He further proceeded to say that this time his companions are coming to see him during the PSL.

Dahani said that being associated with PSL and the Pakistan group showed him a ton, particularly as far as further developing his bowling abilities.

Targets for PSL 7

Shahnawaz Dahani was announced the best bowler of PSL 6 when he took 20 wickets - the most by any bowler - in the season and assisted Multan Sultans with winning the title interestingly.

This year, he promises to show a similar class and said: "I'm amped up for the PSL 7, the nearer it gets, the more my fervor is expanding.

"I can hardly wait to be on the field once more. I'm setting myself up for the occasion and even with the in-room separation, I've been preparing to keep myself fit," he added.

Once more the pacer said that he is planning to turn into the main bowler.

"Presently, I am looking at to take in excess of 25 wickets to break Hasan Ali's record of taking most wickets in any PSL season," he enthused. "My fundamental objective is to assist Multan Sultans with winning the prize once more."

The quick bowler added that he's mindful that hitters have now gotten comfortable with the conditions accessible in Pakistan and they know how to play so he has chipped away at that and would "shock hitters with his new framework."

"There's a methodology of how to bowl against local people and how to bowl against unfamiliar hitters, and I've chipped away at all," Dahani said.

The quick bowler, who was applauded for his festival last year, said that while he would rehash the old mark style, there's a new thing also.

"You will see my recent fad of festivity when I take my first wicket in this version of PSL and fans would partake in that," the pacer added.

Imran Tahir's confidential and Carlos Brathwaite 'bhai'

Dahani said that he turned into an excellent companion of Carlos Brathwaite last year, and the West Indian cricketer is downright an older sibling for him.

"In any event, when PSL finished, Carlos kept in contact with me and when I was in West Indies he called me and did care for me, he's a diamond of an individual and I am without a doubt going to miss him in Multan's changing area this season," he said.

There are different cricketers too, as Imran Tahir, Rile Rossouw, and Blessing Muzarabani who Dahani considers as his coaches.

"I appreciate crucial events with all of them, especially with Imran Tahir, who is also like a kin to me and moreover a cheerful individual like me," he added.

Dahani reviewed how Tahir astounded him by addressing him smoothly in the Sindhi language and afterward let him know he had a place with a spot close to Dahani's old neighborhood.

"At the point when he (Imran Tahir) came to me and began conversing with me in Sindhi, I was stunned and amazed, then, at that point, he let me know that his underlying foundations are in Sukkur and later his family moved to Lahore and afterward moved to South Africa," the quick bowler said with regards to the South African cricketer.

The foreign minister title

The 23-year-old bowler was chosen as a voyaging save by Pakistani selectors for ICC T20 World Cup in Dubai; the quick bowler didn't play a match and didn't bowl a solitary conveyance yet won numerous hearts with his off-the-field exercises.

His photos of meeting players of various groups turned into a web sensation via web-based media and fans began calling him the Pakistan Cricket crew's "unfamiliar pastor" during the World Cup.

While the fans were anxious to see him in World Cup, Dahani said he was even glad to be in the changing area.

"It was a major thing for me, to be in the changing area of Pakistan group during a World Cup as it was a pivotal turning point for myself and it permitted me to gain some useful knowledge of things and meet numerous players from everywhere the world," he said.

"I additionally worked with the bowling advisor on nets which helped me in further developing my abilities," he said.

Dahani said that he additionally partook in that unfamiliar pastor's title given to him by a fan during the World Cup.

"I can't thank my fans enough for all the affection they showed; I will make an effort not to let them down ever with any of my activities," he guaranteed.

Dahani said that what causes him to feel more glad is that he has turned into a good example and an expectation for cricketers in rustic Sindh.

"I will let you know one occurrence; a couple of days back, a family came to meet me, and they brought a cake for me. There was a small child with them, a couple of days back a similar child got chosen for U-13 and he was reciting 'fundamental Shahnawaz dahani boycott gayya' in the wake of being picked," he said.

He communicated his delight and said that this causes him to feel so great that the youngster is a hitter, yet he tracks down Shahnawaz Dahani - a bowler, as a good example.

"This is an incredible inclination," he said.

Meeting with India’s former captain Dhoni

Dahani said that he was eager to meet a portion of the top players from around the world and named gathering India's previous skipper MS Dhoni a "exceptionally extraordinary second".

"We used to watch Dhoni on TV or catch wind of him on the radio in the town. In this way, to see him remaining before me was a pivotal turning point for me. From the start, I was dumbfounded, I didn't have any idea what to say however at that point I assembled certainty and conversed with him," Dahani reviewed.

He said: "I asked him how he oversaw himself to be so fit at this stage, to which he answered that one needs to do this all to get by in this game."

"Then, at that point, Dhoni inquired as to whether I was a playing part whereupon I informed him that I am among the stores."

Dahani further said that the previous Indian skipper Dhoni supported his certainty by saying that he shouldn't feel let down assuming he remains a save in the World Cup and on second thought feels that he is still among the couple of outperforms that is the reason he was there and one day he would bowl any semblance of Virat Kohli.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.